Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Interlude

*Phone Conversation*
Jay: Look, maybe we're not meant to be or something. We're always arguing and shit and I'm sick of it.
Jessica: I can't believe this Jay! After everything we've been through! I thought what we had was special.
Jay: Look, I'm sorry it had to end this way, I gotta go though. bye
Jessica: Bitch.
(Jessica's POV)
Right after that phone call with Jay, I don't know how or why, but I needed comfort, so I headed to his best friend's house, Jordan.
***
Jessica walked into Jordan's house and sat at the kitchen bar. Jordan sat next to her. "Hey, I got your call. Whats wrong?" "I don't know where to go. Jay broke up with me and I'm a mess." Jordan had always had a thing for Jessica. They were on and off, flirting behind Jay's back for the longest. Jordan hated seeing Jessica upset. "Hey, I'm always here." He said pulling her in for a hug. "Yeah, thats why I came here."
(Early Next Morning)
Jessica's head rested on Jordan bare chest. The night was long. "Jordan, someone has beeing blowing up your phone for the longest." "Oh, it might be-" *Jay burst through the door and found them in bed* "Yo, what the fuck dawg!?! Jordan, I though we was cool son!" "Babe, its not what you think." No, its exactly what it seems. YOU whoring around!" "Jay man look I-" "Nope, You niggas can save it!" and with that, Jay exited the door, fist balled up !


No comments:

Post a Comment