Monday, May 28, 2012

Chapter 5: Stubborness

(3rd Person POV)
Jay and Jordan were walking from their 5th period class, science and were now on their way to lunch.
"She did what now?" Jordan asked pausing, looking confused. "You heard me we kissed and then she pushed away from me. I'm starting to think she really doesn't like me back." "Naw man. Trust me shorty likes you. She'll come around." Jordan patted his friend on the shoulder.
(Lunch)

"I don't like him, Ray-Ray!" Mikki exclaimed, causing people in the cafeteria to stop and stare. "Lies, now hush, here they come." Raygen said flailing her arms in the air. Jay and Jordan sat down, across from Raygen and Mikki and greeted them both. Jordan and Raygen could feel the awkwardness between Jay and Mikki. Raygen started the conversation. "So, Jordan lets get out of here and let them have their little show down." Mikki glared at Raygen and Raygen returned the gesture with a sly wink. *Ha, Raygen's really fucking funny -_-*  They exited the table and to another. Mikki and Jay sat their not saying anything. Mikki thought since no communication was taking place, she should leave so she wouldn't be late to class. She stood to get up, only to be caught with Jay grabbing her wrist. "Let go of me." She said in a firm tone, but Jay wasn't having it. "No, like Raygen said, we need to talk about what happened at your house." "There is nothing to talk about, you kissed me and I pushed you off of me. Period, I didn't like it." "Ah, you and your lies." "I have no reason to lie." "Whatever with yo' fine ass." Jay winked at her. A smile spreaded across Mikki's face, but it faded as soon as it came. Jay sensed that. "Jay, stop flirting with me." "When you decide to give up this I don't like Jay act, call me." And with that, he left, leaving Mikki surprised. Jessica came and sat across from Mikki. "Hmm." "Look, what do you want?" Mikki asked with alot of attitude. "I want your ass to stay away from MY MAN!" "You know what? Ima date with him and see how you like that." Little did Mikki know, Jessica recorded their whole conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment