Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 6: Time to Let The Truth Be Told

(Jessica's POV)
Gosh, that girl is so stupid. Today is the day. She's been walking around school acting so calm, quiet and collected about everything. I want to know what makes her tick, just to see if she has any emotions. No, I'm not jealous of her. Okay, maybe just a little. My question is why did Jay pick her over me? Is it her captivating grey eyes? Her curvy body? Her honey skin tone, that was a little lighter than his own? What was it?!? It doesn't matter. If I can't have Jay, she will get humiliated. Today has been planned. I called Erica, my best friend, earlier this morning to give her the run down of my plans. She agreed. Then I made my way to the principle's office
(Mikki's POV)
I was trying my hardest to avoid Jay. I mean I did have every class with him. At first I thought it was kinda cool, because I like him. Wait, no. I could never like Jay! EVER! Why you lying? Its just that I've been hurt by so many other guys and I can't afford for my heart to be broken by another pretty face. So, I keep my distance. But I'm finding it kinda hard, because a kid in our class name Lance keeps giving me notes from Jay. I read the third note this time: [I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry. If I would have known kissing you would make you hate me, I would have never done it. But I meant what I said When I said I love you. I still do. Plus your little attitude makes me want you even more ;)] I wrote back saying: [I'm trying to watch the morning announcements] I looked over at Jay, he chuckled to himself then he looked up at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the school's TV. When I saw Jessica's face on the screen, I was very embarrassed at what she felt the need to say.
(Jessica's POV)
"Good Morning Allison High's Freshmans, Sophmores, Juniors and Seniors. My Name is Jessica from the class of 2016. I have a friend who is really shy about what I'm about ot show you and I want her to get it off her chest. I played the recording of me and Mikki talking about Jay. With that, I wrapped up the rest of the announcements. Now that whole school knows her secret. HAHA!
~
It was finally the end of the day, which meant lunch. Mikki found a table all by herself. She wanted to be alone, totally alone today. She sat in the back of the cafeteria ina corner, eating her salad. She decided to check her twitter. Bullshit after bullshit was on her timeline. @MissJessieBABY: Lol, Thats what she get. That'll teach you. @HarajukuMikki.
@Erickaaa_: @MissJessicBABY plan accomplished
@HarajukuMikki: Finna teach hoes a lesson. Mikki tried to make her way towards Jessica and her little crew. She was cught by Jay pulling her down to a char to sit with him and their friends. "Look, I don't have time to be hearing you apologize for the millionth time! Just leave me alone, because if you haven't noticed. The whole school has been harrasing me!" Mikki said with glossy eyes. It looked like she was about to cry, but she didn't. "Look, stop being so damn stubborn and maybe that'll take some of the pain away. I've been trying to talk to you since day one. At first I thought you were just anohter girl I could keep around, but I was wrong. You're smart, funny, beautiful, and very, very strong. Don't look at what happend this morning as a bad thing. She was just telling the whole school what we already knew." Mikki gave him a surprised look. She was speechless. Raygen took this as her turn to speak. "Yepp, she likes you!" She was smiling from ear to ear, beause she knew her best friend was in good hands. When lunch was over, Mikki went over to Jessica, while holding Jay's hand. "Aww, I see you like my leftovers." "Naw bitch, He broke up with you, which makes you the leftover." Mikk stepped closer to Jessica. "All I know is you better watch your back." "Is that a threat or a promise?" "Both." Jay stood behind Mikki, in case she did something physical. Mikki charged towards Jessica, pulling her hair. Jay wasn't having that. He jerked Mikki's tiny body by her waist, causing her to let go of Jessica's hair and to cling to his chest. "Lets go, shes not worth it." Mikki still wasn't done. "But-" "Lets go NOW." He pulled her hand. She love that how he was taking charge. Maybe they can work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment